On Led Zeppelin's 50th anniversary, Billboard decided to honor the band with a list ranking each of their songs. By cultural importance? No. By musical acumen? Nope. By time on the charts? Hell no. They listed them based on how much money each song has generated. #1 is a surprise to no one.
1. "Stairway To Heaven"Total Revenue: $2,903,223.42
2. "Kashmir"Total Revenue: $1,421,130.32
3. "Immigrant Song"Total Revenue: $1,306,140.94
4. "Black Dog"Total Revenue: $1,167,232.19
5. "Whole Lotta Love"Total Revenue: $1,034,129.29
See the full list and their reasoning at Billboard's site.