A couple weeks ago I posted a blog on how I lost 100 lbs and a lot of people loved it! If you missed the pic, I used to be 225 lbs and size 16, now I'm 125 lbs and a size 4/5ish.
Bikini body season is coming up and I am going on A LOT of vacations and want to look my best. New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and somewhere tropical (picked the date but not the location yet). So, I am in prime workout mode right now. Yoga almost everyday with some cardio mixed in. I have found that the best way for me to do cardio is to build the perfect playlist and during the more intense songs to push extra hard, and have some slow songs mixed in to bring down the pace.
1. Diplo - Waist Time
2. Calvin Harris - Slide
3. The Knocks - Worship
4. Lupe Fiasco - JUMP (feat. Gizzle)
5. Kanye West - The New Workout Plan (Explicit)
6. Jai Wolf - Indian Summer
7. Joywave - Destruction
8. Nero - Into The Night
9. Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
10. J. Cole - She Knows (feat. Amber Coffman, Cults) (Explicit)
11. Childish Gambino - Sweatpants (feat. Problem) (Explicit)
12. The Knocks &amp; Fred Falke - Geronimo
13. St. Lucia - Help Me Run Away
14. Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway - Spotless
15. Diplo &amp; Alvaro - 6th Gear (Obscene & Big Syphe Remix) (Explicit)
That is a pretty good mix of what are some of my favorite songs to work out to right now.
Connect with me on Social Media!
Instagram - itskarianne
Twitter - karianneonair
Snapchat - karianneonair