A food truck called Buck Buck blew up in Eugene early Sunday morning. Mikey Lawrence, who is the owner of the food truck says he felt the blast while he was in church ten blocks away when the explosion happened. The blast was so big he could feel it that far away. Lawrence said his phone started to ring immediately notifying him that his truck had exploded. The cause of the explosion was said to be a faulty gas line that was running to the truck. We are just lucky that nobody was injured in the blast.